Welcome to the paramedics Guide to the Galaxy! Today I have an interview with a fellow Paramedic student, Patrick Guziewicz. (@guziewiczp)
Patrick's take home points:
- EMS is a team sport, be confident, stay humble.
- Bystander CPR is ESSENTIAL to increase OHCA survival.
- The paramedic running the code needs to run the code. Not the IV, IO, Drug box, Or monitor.
- Early Chest compressions and Defib are the priority.
Nicholas' take home points:
- Some of the Greatest Atrocities in history were made "Just following orders"